Your home is one of the largest assets you have and insuring it properly should be a priority. In the home insurance arena, there are many options and endorsements to choose from, along with making sure you have the proper amount of coverage. Founders Insurance Agency will walk you through the process and identify areas that are important to insure properly.
For many folks, their vehicle plays a key role in their daily routine: driving to the grocery store, taking the kids to soccer practice and commuting to work. With all of the time we spend in our cars, it is essential to have a comprehensive car insurance policy.
Whether you drive a flashy sports car or a practical minivan, Ohio auto insurance will provide you with peace of mind and a variety of coverage types:
- Uninsured Motorist
- Medical Payments
It’s important to have a car insurance policy that protects you, your vehicle, your passengers and your wallet. Not all coverage is created equal, but it can be tailored to fit your lifestyle and driving needs. Founders Insurance Agency will work with you to get the right coverage for the best price.
In Ohio, there are over 500 life insurance companies that are licensed to sell life insurance. Founders Insurance Agency stands alone as your trusted coverage ally and friend when it comes to life insurance. By helping you navigate your way through one of the most crucial policy decisions you will ever have to make in your lifetime; we vow to secure you a tailored life insurance plan you and your family can rely on.
At Founders Insurance Agency we want to help you determine which life insurance policy type is right for you! Our dedicated team of life insurance experts understands the market and regulations and can find the right plan – or mixture of options – that fit your individual needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life or Universal Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your entire life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life or Universal Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of permanent life coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.